Employee Engagement Survey
Cadence Response™ – A Survey With Real Insight
“Perhaps what you measure is what you get. More likely, what you measure is all you’ll get. What you don’t (or can’t) measure is lost.”
– H. Thomas Johnson
Your business is constantly changing. As you plan and react to the current demands and multiply all of this by the number of your employees you may realize you have a lot of data at your fingertips. How can you sort it out? How can you assess and prioritize quickly and efficiently the overall needs your business? iWZ offers you an easily implemented solution.
It is Cadence Response.
The Employee Engagement Survey that has been widely applied and well received.
Subject Areas Include:
- Management Values at Work – (Performance Priorities and Attributes of Direct Supervisors and Leadership)
- Personal Values at Work – (How individuals in the company relate to one another. Also illustrates their individual investment in the team)
- Communication – (How ideas and information are disseminated throughout the company, the willingness to interact openly for ongoing improvement)
- Job Satisfaction – (A representation of an individual’s contentment with their current employment situation and an indicator of loyalty and retention)
- Compensation and Benefits – (An indication of the financial and benefit status of the company and its employment competitiveness in its market)
- Organizational Environment – (The perception of the overall tone of the company for performance, honesty, integrity, fairness, and equality)
- Organizational Drive – (The intensity with which the company pursues success, from the perspective of the individual employee)
- Workforce Retention – (A measure of both employee loyalty and possible attrition due to dissatisfaction)
- Organizational Stability – (The perception of the company’s ability to thrive and grow with a correlation of the employee’s motivation to perform and remain loyal)
- Organizational Change – (Reactions to how the company responds to change and growth)
- Respondent Information – (the demographic information that can be collected within the organization)
The algorithms have been validated and the methodology scored to produce empirical and projectable results. iWorkZone has found the benefits associated with this “Grassroots” study includes the opportunities for improved communications at all levels of corporate management, better policies, more effective recruitment, proactive retention measures, and a more focused, motivated workforce.